Confederate Monuments


Confederate Monuments

My great grandfather fought for the Confederacy, so I like the monuments. However, I understand how they might be offensive to black people and others. Therefore I suggest, if this is an issue, that a simple vote be taken and let majority rule. What IS important to me is that they be relocated to a national battlefield such as Gettysburg or Chickamauga. These parks are dedicated to the Civil War and are covered with monuments from both sides. This is the suitable place for these unwanted monuments. For example, monuments recently removed from New Orleans should be moved to the Vicksburg national Military Park.
https://www.amazon.com/Jubals-Gold-Rabb-Marcellus-ebook/dp/B00K2763PW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1542196239&sr=8-4&keywords=rabb+marcellus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virginia Rackets

Russian Billionaires

Russian Election Interference