Autism


I don’t know much about autism, but I’ve been on the planet a long time and I notice things. When I was a child in school, back in the 50s and 60s, I never encountered a child with autism. During those years I lived in California, Florida, and Tennessee. I don’t remember the condition ever mentioned. So what has changed? One thing that comes to mind is corporal punishment. There is nothing that will stimulate a child’s mind quite like a good spanking on the butt. I can say from personal experience as a child. I realize my observations about this is not main stream, but I notice what I notice and I believe the concept is worth investigating. Just an idea.
https://www.amazon.com/Other-Side-Tomorrow-Rabb-Marcellus-ebook/dp/B07KGHKQB5/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1542196239&sr=8-5&keywords=rabb+marcellus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virginia Rackets

Russian Billionaires

Russian Election Interference