This is a new beginning on this account. My name is Rabb Marcellus and I am a published author. You may find my novels on Amazon and I hope you do. My objective here is to create a conversation about problem solving. I’m calling it “Big Problems Big Ideas”. This planet has a lot of problems and I have a lot of ideas on how to solve them. So, I’m going to use this space to post my ideas and solicit others to do the same. Perhaps a crazy idea from me will spark a really good idea in someone else who has the connections to take the solution and run with it. The power of the internet. I have a technical background, and lots of physics courses in the distant past. Mostly I seem to have a fertile imagination and I’m sure I’m not alone. So I will be posting my ideas in the near future and I hope there are those out there who will be eager to participate with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virginia Rackets

Russian Billionaires

Russian Election Interference