This is a new beginning on this account. My name is Rabb
Marcellus and I am a published author. You may find my novels on Amazon and I
hope you do. My objective here is to create a conversation about problem
solving. I’m calling it “Big Problems Big Ideas”. This planet has a lot of
problems and I have a lot of ideas on how to solve them. So, I’m going to use
this space to post my ideas and solicit others to do the same. Perhaps a crazy
idea from me will spark a really good idea in someone else who
has the connections to take the solution and run with it. The power of the
internet. I have a technical background, and lots of physics courses in the
distant past. Mostly I seem to have a fertile imagination and I’m sure I’m not
alone. So I will be posting my ideas in the near future and I hope there are
those out there who will be eager to participate with me.
Blackface
Blackface I did not know that blackface was offensive to black people. Suddenly it is a horrible thing to do. Who knew? I think the black community should provide a list of probable offensive stuff, and forgive those of us who did not know this was offensive. After all, Bing Crosby used blackface in Holiday Inn to commemorate Abraham Lincoln’s birthday. I thought it was great and not demeaning at all. Again, are there any more things that are offensive? Please tell us so that we may not offend and be castigated and destroyed such as the way Megan Kelly lost her career. It’s hard to keep up with all the rules!
Comments
Post a Comment